HAIR TRANSPLANT BY FUE
Hair transplantation is an excellent solution to baldness these days. Hair transplantation is a microsurgical procedure performed in a hospital setting.
The “microsurgical” concept means that this operation does not involve major surgery and is easily tolerated by most patients. In addition, this procedure has no serious contraindications.
Hair transplantation is a very lasting solution for women and men even when it comes to androgenetic alopecia.
In addition, the transplant is very possible for people with scars, as well as for patients who have lost their hair due to an illness.
Hair Transplant by FUE
The history of hair transplantation dates back many years, but it was only in the mid-90s of the last century that it began to take on its modern forms with the technologies that are now used worldwide. .
The first hair transplants in the mid-90s were implemented using FUE technology (follicular unit extraction from the donor area to the recipient area). Even though the technologies are constantly being improved, the basic principles of FUE remain the same. This technology is now accepted as the benchmark for quality.
Today, hair loss patients can forget about this problem and regain their beautiful hair with FUE technology.
The main advantage of this technology is that afterwards there are no scars and its recovery time is very short. The number of successful hair transplant cases has increased many times, also thanks to the modern medical equipment used in the FUE technique.
A completely painless method in hair transplantation
Thanks to the sedation administered under the supervision of our anesthesiologists, you will no longer feel pain during the local anesthesia before the hair transplant. The hair transplant procedure takes place in a comfortable and painless environment. Despite the fact that hair transplantation has always been considered a relatively painless procedure, needle phobias are nevertheless observed in some patients. Pain levels that were previously minimal are now completely eliminated.
What is sedation?
Sedation is the procedure to bring a state of calm or sleep to patients. The anesthesiologist controls the depth of sedation with the types of drugs used and the amount given according to the needs of each patient. The choice of the type of anesthesia is up to the patient. We continue to offer hair transplantation without sedation to patients who prefer not to receive it.
The basics of hair transplantation
- Hair transplantation is recommended for patients between the ages of 20 and 60.
- It will only take 3 days to get the transplant. 1 day for preparation, the day of the procedure itself and 1 more day for postoperative recovery.
- Although the duration of the operation varies depending on the number of transplanted grafts, it usually takes 6 to 8 hours.
- To avoid complications, the surgery should be performed in a fully equipped hospital.
- The hair transplant procedure is performed by a doctor and a minimum of 3 medical technicians.
- It may take 6-18 months to see the final result.
The advantages of the FUE technique
- Hair transplantation restores hair to its natural, dense appearance.
- It is a permanent solution for the treatment of moderate to severe hair loss.
- The FUE technique has been specially developed to provide patients with as little discomfort as possible without leaving external scars after the procedure.
- The FUE method offers patients a faster recovery. You can easily return to your daily routine and travel the day after the procedure.
- With the right surgical plan, the donor area will not be damaged and its appearance will not change even after several operations.
- 98% of transplanted grafts will grow like your natural hair.
Additional sources that increase the success of a hair transplant
People suffering from hair loss may need other sources of hair transplantation. For example, if there is not enough hair in the donor area at the back of the head to cover all the balding areas, the chances of a successful hair transplant are unlikely.
For this reason, grafts from different parts of the patient’s body can also be used to carry out hair transplant surgery.
The beard as a donor area
Hair transplantation with beard transplantation is usually performed when the patient does not have a donor area or the balding area is too large. Beard transplants remain in the growth phase (anagen) for a long time and after the neck, they are an excellent alternative donor source for hair transplantation.
Beard transplants are known to be thicker than neck transplants. For this reason, in order to provide more volume in the transplanted area, grafts taken from the beard are transplanted in the upper part and the crown, but it may not be the best option for the restoration of the frontal area. .
Body hair can be a third source of grafting. If the grafts taken from the back of the head and beard are not yet sufficient to cover, among other things, chest hair can be considered as a good alternative graft source for a transplant. If the grafts taken from the back of the head and beard are not yet sufficient to cover, chest hair can be considered as a good source of grafts for a subsequent transplant.
There are 2 reasons to consider body hair as an additional source of hair transplantation.
1) Hair transplantation, especially chest hair, is similar in structure to beard transplantation. They are also thick and contain one or two hairs.
2) The anagen phase of hair is much shorter. Body hair is getting shorter.
However, chest hair grafts cannot be used for implantation in the frontal area
A plan for every need